Thread: Occupy
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 05:11 PM   #54
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
I heard a leader/organizer voice that opinion while being interviewed.The interviewer then asked - "So in 2008, Corporations wanted a democrat leadership and voted in Obama and then 2 yrs later the corporations changed their mind and wanted a GOP leadership resulting in a massive turnover of the house of reps? How do you explain the huge swings we have seen in dems/repubs if its corporations rigging the system?"
The occupy leader couldnt respond.......
The occupy leader is an idiot then because it's pretty simple to understand if you remove the partisan-fueled bias... Corporations are in the pockets of every politician. The current and previous administrations both had the energy sector in their pocket - one was oil, the other solar.

Our government is a joke because it's run with the same inefficiencies and mentality as Unions - seniority rules, don't try to change the status quo and you'd better assimilate into the Good 'Ol Boy's Club and how they run things. If I had it my way, 90% of the incumbents would be voted out and term limits would also be put into place.