View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 09:45 AM   #180
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
interesting pete. So in all things that make Trump look bad, you are remarkably well informed, you know all the facts and truths that paint him in a negative light. you post constantly.

Yet here on an issue that makes a liberal look bad, all of a sudden you can’t comment, because you don’t know enough, you don’t have access to the right information.

pete, you are right in many issues in my opinion. but when your beliefs don’t allow you to admit what every sane person knows what happened here, what does that say about your beliefs?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
He is simply being dishonest,NPR has stolen his soul.
Quote:
it’s unbelievable....they simply cannot ever say anything that goes against the narrative. Not once, not ever, not on any topic. i’ve never had a dog so blindly and thoughtlessly obedient.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
I am trying to help but he pushes away.
Quote:
They're as rabid as Jim Jones' followers. It's stupefying. Nohting is questioned, not ever. Nancy Pelosi gives marching orders to stop talking about Russia and pivot to healthcare (which is a winning issue for them), and in the first 24 hours after she said that, every show on CNN and MSNBC has talked about healthcare.
Quite the echo chamber you have going here.
Talk about blindly obedient, you think Pelosi made the media look at healthcare.
It was quite likely this tweet:
Donald J. Trump
Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
Mar 26
The Republican Party will become “The Party of Healthcare!”

Perhaps you can comment on the changes this year to the Rules of Golf.
I find that much more important in my life than a bad actor (pun intended).

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin