View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 10:18 AM   #21
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Why is an article about Rubio not being sympathetic about Hispanics"

Here's why I made that claim...because if a conservative criticizes Obama, the mainstream media (not the lunatic fringe, I'm talking about the NYT and NBC) will say you are racistyour imagining things. Maybe you got that from the site you posted instead of from the actual article. . If you criticize Hilary, you are sexistNo, you get critiized when you use words such as you seem to. But an article about Rubio is somehow not symphathethic to Hispanics - got it now . If you are opposed to gay marriage for religious reasons, you are a homophobeimaganing things again. If you concede we are at war with radical Islam, you are an Islamophobepeople don't say that, they say that when people say we are at war with Islam. If you admit that social security needs fixing, you hate old people. f you admit Medicare needs fixing, you hate sick people. The left, very commonly, responds to conservative issue-based debate with accusations of some kind of hate, and they do that because they can't refute what we are sayingno I think it is when the far crazy right starts throwing around the inflamatory words you seem to use.. Same thing you do here, when you accuse me of hate instead of responding to what I am sayingI've responded almost every time here. Look at the hate filled words you use. You say that to someone's face and they'll hit you. What kind of person calls someone else vile and repugnant?. Yet the NYT can put out laughable hit laughable that you think it is a "hit" piecepieces of Rubio, but they can still claim to have a monopoly on compassion for Hispanics. It's a joke I think it has more to do the policies..

You did the exact same thing here when I called Hilary vile and repugnant, you asked where I get off calling a woman thatYes, my parents taught me to have respect for people. . I asked you why you believe that women are not capable of being vile, and you dodged. I am shocked, yes shocked.

Despite what you seem to believe, women can be vile and repugnant. Jails are full of them.
Certainly women can be vile and repugnant but it takes a whole lot more to make that claim than their politics. Admit it, you just hate Democrats and that is the basis for all your hate.

Last edited by PaulS; 06-11-2015 at 10:23 AM..