Thread: Gun Legislation
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 08:15 PM   #100
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i don’t think anyone is crazy for wanting to own a gun. liz warren might really believe that, and that’s a problem. but if adam lanzas mother was required to have firearms with fingerprint recognition, the town of newton CT would
be a different place.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Fingerprint recognition can fail and if you need something for self defense, really need it, it could fail you. Quick scenario, you are out working on the yard, or working out in your house, super sweaty, and someone breaks into your house and you are unable to unlock your firearm, to defend your family, because your hand is all sweaty, or a battery failed.

I would like to see something that can adress the Adam Lanzas of the world so keep it coming.

I am concerned that the Elizabeth Warrens and Kamala Harrises of the world, or their faithful, would fail normal people in order to further their gun control. This is why we need concrete and impartial systems in place to prevent normal people from being unfairly treated.

Before you say that won't happen, think of all the trivial news items that are improperly reported.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: