View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 09:23 AM   #13
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Detbuch is quite an odd proper name, isn’t it?

It's my proper forum name.

When Trump was not known, he lost popular vote to Hillary by 2% in 2016

When Trump was known, he lost to Biden by 4% in 2020. That was BEFORE January 6th.

If Trump runs again in 2024, he will lose by FAR MORE than 4%. It will be Mondale level loss.

So what? What's that to do with a proper name? Typical deke from subject when you've got nothing other than labeling and conjecturing.

Keep believing January 6th was just tourists.

Who said that it was? Not me. The proper name would be 10's of thousands of peaceful Trump protesters and ralliers with a comparativey small number of rioters.

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Calling J6 an insurrection is rejecting the obvious display of many thousands of peaceful protesters and ralliers disrupted by a few hundred disparate unorganized rioters that did not have the power to do much beyond the stupid mess, comparatively less destructive and much shorter than other recent riots in the U.S. which were properly called riots, not insurrections, though the one in Seattle was far more like an insurrection than J6.