Thread: Ukraine
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 07:11 PM   #84
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Do you always need to be led by the hand ?

I guess you never heard of the great outdoors !

People from California love the state for their abilities to be in the great outdoors seems Idaho provides the same …. Plus cheap housing

Their not moving to become conservatives

Boise Set Out to Become the Next Austin or Seattle. Instead, It's On Track to Become the Next Silicon Valley

REPUBLICANS ARE POISED TO GERRYMANDER THEIR WAY BACK TO THE MAJORITY

The actual rigging of elections
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i don’t need to be led by the hand, i’m obviously baiting you.

“plus cheap housing.”

how come the states that offer a lower cost of living, are almost all
conservative?

and if liberals support policies that guarantee a. high cost of living, why do so many liberals eventually flee for cheaper, conservative places? why don’t liberals choose to stay where it’s liberal? if liberals think it’s better to live to conservative places, shouldn’t they consider becoming conservative?

If you prefer living in Idaho to living in California, youre kind of saying that conservatism is better than liberalism. northern CA has plenty of spectacular wide open spaces,, stunning natural beauty, low traffic, etc. but they flee to Idaho. like new yorkers fleeing to FL.

as to re-districting, well, republicans control a healthy majority of state legislatures. As Obama
was fond of saying, “elections have consequences.”. if citizens wanted democrats to draw their congressional districts, they’d elect democrats. but they didn’t.

democrats need to appeal to people between the coasts. I’m certain that AOC and Pelosi and Schumer will help in that regard.

In all seriousness, i hope you and your family have a spectacular new year! we all deserve it.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device