Old 06-23-2022, 09:11 AM   #17
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
The trump
administration, governed as centrists

Didn’t know centrists had to try to steal an election
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
well, since congressional democrats also tried to steal an election in 2026, and some of them are still in congress and you won’t criticize them, maybe that is centrist….

what i meant, obviously, was policy. He did things which conservatives like ( tax cuts) and he did things liberals were begging for ( criminal
justice reform, which its worth noting obama chose not to deliver, even though he had a democrat congress to start off. It took Trump to do it).

that pesky Gallup poll, where an all time record number of americans said they were better off after 4 years of his policies. Why do YOU suppose Trump holds the all time
record in that poll?

This is why Desantis terrifies you. Hell advocate for policies that americans actually like, and he won’t make constant ethical
lapses to give you easy fodder. He’s the upside of Trump without the downside, with an unbelievable proven track record as governor to boot, Ivy League, Navy veteran, young…a ton can change between now and then, who knows what mistakes he could
make or already have made. But as of right now, the entire left is scared sh*tless of him. Who’s going to run against him, best bet is probably Gavin Newsom.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device