Thread: Barr testimony
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 03:15 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
We need to hear from Mueller.

Barr's account of the discussion doesn't jibe with what Mueller wrote. It looks like Barr may have lied to congress about it as well. Barr also has sought to color the public perception of the Report at just about every turn. He's acting as the President's defense attorney not a blind defender of the Law.

Barr is good, he's a master of distortion and obfuscation. At times he also sounds like my 15 year old trying to get out of trouble. Huh? What? Why do you care? We were sold a bill of goods that he was the real deal and perhaps he was 20 years ago. Turns out he's another Rudy Giuliani.

I love this gem at the end of the session this afternoon. Mueller didn't make a call on obstruction, Barr said there wasn't a case and yet today admitted he or Rosenstein never reviewed the underlying evidence.

Nope no cover up here. Move along.
Mueller doesn’t seem to be saying that Barr contradicted his report. Wouldn’t he know?

And boy in the other thread, it seemed like you all had already concluded Barr contradicted the Mueller report.

Before we hear from Mueller, what’s the evidence Barr lies? we all know you want Barr to be
lying. Does that mean he’s lying?

Your post has a lot of vague accusations, zero specific evidence. All fizz and no gin.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device