View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 09:36 AM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
It is pretty funny listening to him. Makes you wonder what type of people voted for him (evangelicals LOL). I mentioned to my wife last night that I wonder what type of woman Melania was to even sit w/him for 10 min. on the first date w/o getting up and walking away.

After 8 years of your snarky whining this is nothing.
"Makes you wonder what type of people voted for him (evangelicals LOL)."

I'm a devout Catholic, and voting for him was unpleasant, but very easy. If you vote based on Christian beliefs (a big driver of my voting logic), at the national level, it will likely be a long time before a democrat is more attractive to a true Christian, than a Republican. Every cycle, the democratic party gets further and further away from Christian values. Fortunately for democrats, there are fewer and fewer Christians.

I would have preferred a Republican of character. I think the relationship between the liberals and the media, makes it very difficult for a decent, gentle Republican, to stand a chance. Look at what they did to Bush (called him a liar to start his war, called him a racist despite what he has done for Africa), McCain (a racist whose adopted black daughter, liberals said came from an extramarital affair), and Romney (painted as a heartless plutocrat, who was called a sexist because he kept a notebook of resumes of talented women, that makes all kinds of sense). So we went with a guy, maybe the only guy, who could take all that left wing bile, suck it up, and spit it right back in their face, as effortlessly as breathing, without breaking a sweat. It's completely natural for him.

Your side created this. You guaranteed that we would nominate someone like this. Kind of ironic, no?

and you can bet Melania is a gold digger. How many poor, jerky, 80 year-olds do you think she dated?