View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 03:22 PM   #377
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
My fallback, is that when liberals say he didn't do enough, I'll point out that back then, they said he did too much.

The travel ban, is completely irrelevant. What is relevant, is that liberals said it was an overreaction. The same people who said then that he overreacted, now say he didn't do enough.

That logic may make sense to you, seeing as you somehow conclude that the economy is now at its worst point since the great depression. To non-deranged people, that logic is, to put it politely, lacking.

Tell me more! What stocks should we buy this year? Share your economic knowledge with all of us, don't hoard it to yourself.

You sure showed me...
The "liberals" you bitch about reacted early on in a negative way were NOT in charge and since many others have covered some of the context of those statements by the left, I'm not going to waste time reposted. Screen doors in submarines don't work and partial travel bans without an aggressive national plane to follow don't work either. Trump knew how bad this was going to be and he didn't evolve with the problem, because he was more concerned about his image and how this was going to impact his chances of a second term. If you don't think the messaging from the top, especially in light of what he knew (woodward tapes are very telling), then you are blind.