Thread: Trump* on blame
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 01:03 PM   #72
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the republican governors with no restrictions, in my opinion, are being reckless. very reckless.

but conservatives are not opposed to governments at all
levels taking steps to be prepared for these kinds of emergencies. even diehard libertarians don’t oppose this.

you need to learn a bit more about the basics. i don’t have any idea where you get them information you use to form your opinions if conservatives, but you’re being misinformed. instead of letting msnbc tell you what conservatives think, why not ask a conservative? you are comically, very misinformed.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim its happened in real time look at those Governors,,,, what other reason have they given ?.. why they have chosen to what their doing

Alabama Governor Kay Ivey, who just last week rejected any statewide action because “Y’all, we are not California. We’re not New York. We aren’t even Louisiana,

Thought this was spot on with some of these Governors so concerned with not upsetting Trumps base

I’d be happy to stand with the president,” the governor would quip, “if he’d just stand in the same place.”