Old 04-03-2020, 05:01 PM   #80
Pete F.
Canceled

Job #1 is ratings

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Mar 29
“President Trump is a ratings hit. Since reviving the daily White House briefing Mr. Trump and his coronavirus updates have attracted an average audience of 8.5 million on cable news, roughly the viewership of the season finale of ‘The Bachelor.’ Numbers are continuing to rise...

Friend of Murderers

Just spoke to my friend MBS (Crown Prince) of Saudi Arabia, who spoke with President Putin of Russia, & I expect & hope that they will be cutting back approximately 10 Million Barrels, and maybe substantially more which, if it happens, will be GREAT for the oil & gas industry!

Coming soon.............Infrastructure week

from the daily misinformation rally

He could keep himself out of so much trouble if he just read what was put in front of him instead of trying to riff on it and sound smarter or more informed than he is.

"We continue to study the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine," Trump says, reading, and will keep Americans updated.

Then, ad-libbing, he says, "I don't know, it's looking like it's having some good results."

Trump is clear as mud on cloth masks. CDC recommends all Americans wear cloth masks when they're out. "It's probably good. I'm not going to do it. You can if you want.

Trump continuing to ad-lib vague optimism: "Stay at home. This is ending. This will end. You'll some bad things...and some really good things. It's not going to be too long."

Trump says hospitals and healthcare providers treating uninsured patients with coronavirus will be reimbursed by the federal government through the CARES Act (remember that)

Trump is prohibiting the export of “scare medical supplies” like N95 respirators, surgical masks, gloves and other PPE through the Defense Production Act. (3 months after other countries)

It is so disconcerting watching the president deliver important news, and being surprised by it because he is reading it for the first time as he’s trying to tell us about it.

-Why aren’t you wearing a face mask?

-I just can’t sit behind that beautiful Resolute desk wearing a mask.

That wasn’t actually the recommendation, of course.
Surgeon general now trying to step in and do cleanup.

Hard to imagine another President that would personally reject a CDC guideline.

Maybe Fillmore.

And because we know you love her so much, let me present......
Nancy Pelosi
We’re up to about 90% of Americans being under shelter-in-place orders. It should be 100 percent.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin