View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 03:58 PM   #104
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Glenn Greenwald is on another epic rant about evil Big Tech and Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Our trust in fake news is the topic of this thread. So are you implying that what you label as an "epic rant" (I think that you use derogatory labels as a form of evidence or proof of something being bad) is fake news? Please show us what's fake about it.

BTW, if it is fake, then bad on him.

Meanwhile, we got more evidence last night of Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election as well as indictments of GOP operatives funneling Russian money to Trump in 2016.

Because you didn't put a derogatory label on those things, are you signaling that they are good and worthy efforts. Of course, if it is strictly reporting that those things occurred, without commenting or editorializing about the eventual outcome and slanting in order to shape our opinion, then that is not fake news. For you, I gather, negative "evidence" about Trump is gospel testimony of malfeasance. And proof that Trump is all manner of bad things.

Where is Glenn?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Glenn is not a beat reporter. He doesn't merely report the news. He comments on it, especially about political or legal anomalies, lies, and ramifications. I don't know if he's commented on the evidence or indictments you mentioned. I'm aware of only a few things out of the many he has written or spoken about. I don't subscribe to his podcast or log in to his Substack articles.

You can contact him if you want his opinion on something, or if he has one. And if you care to point out what is fake about his stuff, rather than merely giving it a pejorative label, that would be helpful. I think all fake news should be exposed, regardless of whose ox is gored.

Or are you just using this thread, not to expose fake news, but to keep us up to the last bit of news that can permanently demolish Trump?

Since you brought him up re fake news, I found this article by Greenwald about the ACLU interesting re its current view of government mandates on the Covid pandemic in Contrast to its recent past view of such mandates. Care to tell us what's fake about it?

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the...ovid-denounced

Last edited by detbuch; 09-21-2021 at 05:59 PM..