View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 05:45 PM   #47
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i have no doubt you think she was correct. you’re entitled to that opinion. but it’s interesting, then, when you act butt hurt when those people you despise, respond with let’s go brandon.

you show nothing but loathing, yet you ask for respect. that’s what cracks me up.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I think you need to look in the mirror cuz I've never seen anyone as vile as you. The way you talk about women or anyone you dislike shows a total lack of class. Your constant insults to members of this site is stunning.

How do I show nothing but loathing? I'm not here day in and day out, hour after hour, at all hours of the day and night feeling like I need to respond with insults to every post like you do. I guess you could say what I think of you would be loathing ( if I really cared about you) as there's not a chance in hell that I would want to have anything to do with you because I think you are a POS the way you talk to everybody.

Enough people on this site have met me in person to know what type of person I am. I doubt there's very many people who would stand up for you or your reputation.

Now is the time to post how I use the word retard one time so I can give you my standard response back to say how I was making fun of you and the other conservatives who used to say they were so superior yet allowed Trump to mock the handicapped.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device