View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 10:22 AM   #50
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Ya Jim you’re back to you (what about the ones we don’t know )

They go we’re other immigrants live it not rocket science And actually the data doesn’t s specify legal or illegal.

Your a numbers guy. Why would you think un documented people would change those % by any meaningful percentage points

Estimates of the number of undocumented immigrants living in the U.S. range from 10.5 million to 12 million, or approximately 3.2%–3.6% of the population.

so Jim you and republicans need to make up your minds and stop moving the goalposts

Is it a broken immigration system, or is it securing the same border Trump left Biden. That now it’s magically open ? Or is it dems importing Votes , or is it fentanyl

Hell now Republicans are cheering the SCJ legislating from the bench

Gorsuch is suddenly a Rino for stating the Truth

In his written dissent, Gorsuch, a Trump appointee, said he did not discount the states’ concerns about a potential border crisis but said “the emergency” on which the Title 42 orders were adopted “has long since lapsed.”

“For my part, I do not discount the States’ concerns,” wrote Gorsuch, who was joined by Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson. “But the current border crisis is not a COVID crisis. And courts should not be in the business of perpetuating administrative edicts designed for one emergency only because elected officials have failed to address a different emergency. We are a court of law, not policymakers of last resort.”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i think gorsuch has a point, but i don’t know if we know that covid isn’t still a crisis among people
who are crossing illegally.

in any event, unlike you, i don’t expect those on my side to tow the line 100% of the time. i like people who think, not sheep who bleat what they are told.

I love Gorsuch.