View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 12:08 PM   #38
Pete F.
Canceled

Read this and see if you can tell me what the Trump administration wants to do with a wall, notice that he asked for 1.6 Billion not 5+
https://www.gao.gov/assets/700/693488.pdf

I budget and plan construction projects everyday, that is not the way to do it cost effectively.
As far as AOC goes, while I don't agree with her viewpoints, she makes Trump look like an amateur at social media and hopefully will get more young people to vote. They likely won't all agree with her either, but perhaps the Republicans should think about how to attract them. They are not doing well with that demographic now and it will grow as all the Republicans get grayer and grayer.
I believe she called Israel evil and America's view of Israel and Palestine is a false tale, look beyond the propaganda that you are fed on that. There are more sides to that story than we are told.
Better look at Obama's SOTU and see who was sitting and when
The wall and racists is political spin on both sides.
When the economy improved under Obama, Republicans were blatting about the deficit, now with Trump the economy is still improving and Republicans as usual are growing the deficit with few complaints.
Whatever happened to infrastructure, anyways?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin