Thread: NRA
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:52 PM   #116
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

interesting thread so far and some good points made. Its intersting given that I live in gun heaven. I find myself going through the bass pro and cabelas adds drooling over all kinds of combat style rifles for the very reason Nebe highlights, they're cool and I would love to mess around with them. I've never owned a gun and dont trust having one in the house. I was in cabelas last week and they have a specialty room with high value weapons, they had this sick looking rifle, very modern looking. I asked and its a 50 cal. rifle, military use them for sniper rifles and the guy said each bullet is $7 a shot to fire! Crazy but very cool. I can understand both sides to this argument. I dont see how banning high capacity magazines would be an issue, i think thats a good thing.
For the newtown shootings I have repeatadly read that he had 2 pistols and an AR. In the car was a shotgun. The amount of rounds he fired (11 in one baby) would be a challenge with 2 pistols. I am pretty certain of this.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all