View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 06:31 AM   #17
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
but Biden has a get out of jail free card, he is entitled to the “that’s just Joe being Joe” defense.

Is there a single man here, who wouldn’t be enraged if Biden did these things to our wives and daughters? Even Spence might have a toxic masculinity impulse, and feel compelled to shove Biden’s nose out of his wife’s hair.

i’m not saying that Trump is any better, or Bill Clinton. But how about both sides establish a set of rules for what’s disqualifying behavior, and we apply those rules equally to both sides? that’s all i’m asking for. that would be nice.
And it’s asking way, way too much.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
asking both sides establish a set of rules for what’s disqualifying behavior, and we apply those rules equally to both sides?

after the fact the horse is out of the Barn ... ? that's my issue with the right its ignored until well someone else does it

I am all for not looking at things that happened decades ago thru the lens of what's acceptable. and what is not, by today standards.. but rather thru the lens of the Time when it occurred....(unless its a crime)