View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 09:46 AM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
"Why because people dont like it "

Because it's based on a lie, and it paints heroes as pigs and murderers. I'd like to see your reaction if I hung a painting at the US Capital, that showed blacks as monkeys who only stop doing drugs long enough to cash welfare checks or rob white people. Because that's roughly the mirror image of that painting. Neither has any business hanging in the US Capital.

"where was the outrage 7 months ago "

Who cares? I got outraged when I first heard about it, which was this week. I'm sorry that I didn't know about it 7 months ago.

"Forget the law of the land "

I never, ever said forget the law of the land. I said it's interesting to me, that liberals are OK with this painting, but not of a nativity scene.

"stop telling half truth "

Now who is wrong on the facts? I'm not just talking about the Oval Office. The GOP controls both houses of Congress, a large majority of state governorships, and a large majority of state legislatures. Go ahead and tell me, is that statement true or false? and 2018 is shaping up to be another landslide for the GOP, look at which senators are up for re-election, and in which states.