View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 08:51 AM   #29
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
4 doesn't indicate that a group isn't racist or is. Obviously the Russian communist party (where there any communist ever really any in the US?) likes the Dems. as they broke into the servers to steal emails which the Reps. used to defame the Dems candidate. So who exactly did the Russians want to help - Clinton or Trump with that?

I haven't read anything about Sharpton in a few years.
"4 doesn't indicate that a group isn't racist or is."

Oh, I see. What's the magic number, and who gets to determine what the magic number is? You?

How about this for proof that the GOP isn't racist. Republicans see what's happening to blacks in the cities, and we say "these people deserve better, we have to try something different". Democrats see what's happening in the cities, and propose more of the same.

"Obviously the Russian communist party"

Sorry, you asked why the KKK likes the GOP. My response - that the American communists - supported Hilary, is irrefutable fact. Black Lives Matter also likes the Democrats, and they are responsible for the assassinations of perfectly innocent police officers. Paul, if you want to judge a party by the caliber of the lunatics on either side, we will both lose. There are kooks. The difference is, the leadership of my party denounces the hatemongers. The leadership of the Democratic party denounces white hatemongers, but embraces black hatemongers, because they want to solidify that voting block. Al Sharpton has been to Obama's Oval Office something like 70 times. No Republican President will kiss his ring like that, we have no use for the guy.

You can dance around that all you want, but what you can't do, is make it wrong.