View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 02:59 PM   #8
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Same thing What Sanders said .. its a Slight of hand Trump administration

No wonder you contradict yourself so much. You use Bernie Sanders as a source. This video you posted is full of BS. And you snapped it up crook, slime, and stinker.

you seem to be focused mostly on immigration

I have said very, very little about immigration per se. I have talked every now and then about ILLEGAL immigration. The vast majority of my posts on this forum have been about other subjects.

.. Since Trump took office this fourm has been void of any criticism towards the POTUS

It abounds with criticism of Trump. You alone have an almost daily criticism of him.

how about
national security adviser Michael Flynn following reports that Flynn engaged in conversations with a Russian diplomat about U.S. sanctions weeks before Trump's inauguration. they said they didn't.

It seems "they" were wrong. But I was waiting for the inevitable post by you to point such stuff out. But I don't know what to criticize "they" for not knowing that he did engage in such conversations. But there's nothing stopping you from doing so.

Miller told US media the court ruling was a "judicial usurpation of power" and that "the president's powers here are beyond question". really

I agree with Miller, if you're talking about the appellate Judge and the 9th Circuit decisions re Trump's EO on travel ban from 7 countries. And I've said why. You got any reasons other than that those courts made those decisions? And why the President's power here is not beyond question?

the constant claims of voter Fraud by Administration officials with out any evidence

I believe that has been commented on over and over in this forum. You certainly have.

or how about Trump mocked Democrats in a meeting with senators for letting Warren become the face of their party.
"Pocahontas is now the face of your party," Trump said in the meeting

Not Very Presidential
But it's very Trumpist. And very much admired by his "supporters."

And "Presidential" is overated. Especially since many, if not most, Presidents have acted un-Presidential.

So, getting back to the topic of this thread, do you approve of California becoming a sanctuary State? Do you approve of almost all the illegal aliens in California having fraudulent, illegal, identification? Do you approve of California corporations and banks "fleecing" California to the tune of a 2.488 GDP? Do you have any comments about those things?

Last edited by detbuch; 02-13-2017 at 03:13 PM..