View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 08:17 AM   #660
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Once again you chase the laser pointer

The world is with America

Saudi and the UAE. The size of Maine do not represent the world

Persian Gulf monarchies have signaled they won’t help ease surging oil prices unless Washington supports them in Yemen or grant the Saudi king immunity for killing
Khashoggi

The White House unsuccessfully tried to arrange calls between President Biden and the de facto leaders of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates as the U.S. was working to build international support for Ukraine and contain a surge in oil prices, said Middle East and U.S. officials.

So Biden spoke to him a few weeks ago , https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...-saudi-arabia/

Funny Jim now you and conservatives are using another oppressive leader who kills journalists. To disparage the POTUS
Sounds about right

Yet You people can’t make up your minds your upset he called Saudi to increase oil . And upset they didn’t pick up the phone?

Maybe that’s what happens when Biden wants to hold them accountable for killing of Khashoggi

Then you have The lie Republicans keep repeating

America can easily replace #PutinOil by producing more of our own,” said Marco Rubio but suggesting Biden controls production

FYI. Guess who ask Saudi to increase oil production

U.S. President Donald Trump said he asked Saudi Arabia to significantly boost its oil production, ratcheting up pressure on Riyadh to help ease fast-rising crude prices.
June 30

and no Republicans told Trump just pump more oil..

so American oil couldn’t just pump more oil in 2018 but they can in 2022

Then he ask them to cut production

Trump told Saudi: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. military support - sources

Seems many suffer from historical amnesia
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i asked you how you interpreted it, seems like a benign question.

i don’t need to disparage Biden. He does it to himself.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device