View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 09:52 AM   #36
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim. Where do you get 3k amount from. ? I pay around 4K a year

So you are looking for 100% of your taxes back?. That’s been my I point it’s a fantasy don’t your kids already go to Catholic school.

funny conservatives have no issue with billlions of ppp loan forgiveness. With zero oversight. But upset over some student loan forgiveness . Because conservatives think only Democratic’s have students loans. You want a list of Republican law makes who took millions in PPP loans but voted against it and are against student loan forgiveness
or when conservatives Republicans try to block early voting in GA ..it’s always outrage politics from the right

U.S. Rep. Ralph Norman, R-S.C., whose businesses had their loans forgiven, said it "takes a special kind of idiocy to equate (student debt forgiveness) to the PPP.

No it takes 1oz of honesty which clearly he doesn’t have nor do the

GOP Reps Who Voted Against $2,000 Checks Received Millions in COVID Bailout Funds

Jim the scam is National with Republicans

Arizona Republican lawmakers want you to pay private school tuitions for wealthy families

Arizona voters by an overwhelming margin rejected a Republican plan to allow all of Arizona’s 1 million-plus public school students to get vouchers to attend private and parochial schools.

And guess what the lawmakers disregard the will of the people 1 million voters lose to 31 lawmakers

This is part of the Arizona GOP’s ongoing irrational war on public education. A bizarre Robin Hood-in-reverse attack on our schools:

Robbing from the poor to give to the rich. And it’s GOP policy nation wide
and you went to PPP loan forgivenesses. They weren’t “loans.”. right from the start, the agreement was that the money did not need to be repaid if the employers met certain conditions. That is, by definition, not a loan. A loan is what you agreed to, when you took out student loans, which you now hope everyone else will pay back. Gimme, gimme, gimme.

That’s far different from your student loans, which you promised to pay back but now are reaching into our pockets because that’s easier for you. but when i ask for a portion of my taxes back to arrange for the education of my kids ( which you said was my responsibility) you’re opposed to it.

You’re doing exactly, precisely what TDF said you’d do.