View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 12:29 PM   #4
wdmso

Gross domestic product
Image result for gdp of california is
2.448 trillion USD they do lead the way

By all means keep beating your anti immigration Bell of Fear as if they are alone responsible for the country"s issues ...

while ignoring the fleecing of America by US corporations and Banks and more of Trump inner circles proclamations .. Miller told US media the court ruling was a "judicial usurpation of power" and that "the president's powers here are beyond question".

then voter fraud

STEPHANOPOULOS: Do have that evidence?

MILLER: I’ve actually, having worked before on a campaign in New Hampshire, I can tell you that this issue of busing voters into New Hampshire is widely known by anyone who’s worked in New Hampshire politics. It’s very real. It’s very serious. This morning, on this show, is not the venue for me to lay out all the evidence.

A nationally televised program seems like a very good place to offer evidence to back up a contentious claim made by a president. It seems, in fact, like this is the reason that Miller is offered the chance to speak at all.

MILLER: But I can tell you this, voter fraud is a serious problem in this country. You have millions of people who are registered in two states or who are dead who are registered to vote. And you have 14 percent of noncitizens, according to academic research, at a minimum, are registered to vote, which is an astonishing statistic. (Among those registered to vote in two places, by the way, are Trump’s son-in-law, treasury nominee, daughter and press secretary.)

So keep the attention on the Immigrants and Voter fraud (supporter Red Meat ) ( Attack hoses who push back against the lies or rule against them in Court ) Brand them as enemies...and while the every ones looking the other way .. we'll you know the rest

Last edited by wdmso; 02-12-2017 at 03:46 PM..