View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 06:55 AM   #86
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Well, wouldn't that be the proper discussion in another thread? You didn't start this thread about gun control. Your title suggested it was about someone listening to and being motivated by Trump's words.

But if you want to change the subject, JohnR said he is willing to go at it with you. I would be interested in hearing that discussion.
My opinions on Trump come from listening to him, watching the steps he has taken and the executive action an inactions taken, I’m not brainwashed by the media reporting. You however may be, because while you state he has clearly proven not to be deserving of the long list of labels you have listed, he fits the description by action on most.

You defend him vehemently and will always win (in your mind) the argument. You don’t believe his campaign seeker help from the Russians, you don’t believe he obstructed the investigation, you don’t believe he has this weird love of some of our most dangerous enemies, or that he has caused in part the dramatic increase of border crossings by words and policies. You are our boards resident AG, your new nickname should be D-Barr.

Respond if you like, I rarely get a third thru your long winded posts, because it’s like seeing the same movie for the tenth time, it just old.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device