View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 02:29 PM   #10
MrHunters
What was that!?!

There was a post here a long time ago that affected me in a way that no other post had. You can't put a price on safety and you should give yourself the best chance possible to come home to your family.. and.. if you are so lucky to do this for a living.... bringing paying customers home to theirs.

http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripert...ad.php?t=72679 (its worth the time to read)

Getting a sale on some life saving equipment is great.. however, at the end of the day, if you value your life, less than saving 200 bucks, some self reflection might be in order.. Seems like a no brainer to me.. now... in my younger years risks were a plenty and this conversation would be different.. Today.. wife.. a 4 year old.. and a life worth living.. eh.. some precautions are prudent I suppose

My ditch bag now gives my crew and myself the best chance in a catastrophic scenario. I pray, it will never be used.
(nf -- i know you didnt say you were looking for a deal.. just saw it coming up a bunch in the thread..and thought that past link was worth a read)
MrHunters is offline   Reply With Quote