Thread: Environment
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 07:26 AM   #33
Jim in CT

Got Stripers, your intent of the original post was great. We here all have a deep interest in a healthy environment.

Contrary to what you hear many places, liberals aren't the only ones who care about such things. Republicans have to drink water and eat food and breath air too. We have the same vested interest in a healthy environment.

We should have some protections in place for the environment, I have never heard a Republican say otherwise, never. But you can go to far with those regulations and restrictions. And the science is far from settled on the impact of the most strict regulations.

What I find interesting, is that many of the leaders of the environmental movement (Al Gore comes to mind, and all of the Hollywood imbeciles), live a lifestyle that is completely at odds with that which they profess to believe. Al Gore flies everywhere on a private jet, has massive homes that are climate controlled. But he tells me I should sit in the dark and not flush my toilets until they are full? Sorry, the only thing he has un-plugged is his treadmill.