View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 05:57 PM   #33
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I know you love polls, almost 50% of Americans think Trump should be charged and you obviously feel that, plus the Supreme Court stripping women of control of their bodies won’t impact the mid terms. I don’t think the red wave you have been predicting is a given.
so a minority of americans think he should be charged, and you want me you believe that’s a huge help to the democrats in november?

If he broke the law, charge him. But this hearing is a joke, it’s not a fact finding team when every single person there hates Trump. Not when they rely on hearsay instead of asking secret service agents who were in the car. that’s called a smear campaign.

women have never had total
control of their bodies. They can’t use their bodies to harm anyone else, for example female teachers can’t get involved with make students. There are all kinds of laws that limit what women can do with their bodies.

If you believe women can do what they want with their own bodies, presumably you’re ok with abortion through the 9th month? after all, it’s her body.

i’m sure you don’t think it’s a given. Roe will help democrats, it has to, question is how much. We’ll see. I don’t hear anyone who’s more serious than Joy Behar say it’s not coming. But who knows.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device