View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 06:47 AM   #37
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
The only one not paying attention is you apparently, because if you were watching all these republicans testify and now hear two very conservative lawyers (one defending Trump during the impeachment) say Trump likely will be charged, you couldn’t say this is just a smear campaign.
i’ve said 1000 times he may well have broken the law. that doesn’t mean this isn’t a smear campaign. Why haven’t the secret service agents testified about what happened in the car? is there a single person on the committee who doesn’t openly hate trump? the two republicans can’t stand him.

I am rooting for him to be sufficiently smeared by this that he can’t run again. Because democrats have shown they can defeat trump. i don’t think they have a prayer against Desantis. not a prayer.

the left has been out to get him
since he won. That doesn’t mean there aren’t legitimate crimes here. But the left has shown a willingness to fabricate charges against him
as well, like the russia hoax you were all obsessed with for two years and nothing was there.

i have no doubt Trump is dirty, and at the same time, the left is crazed with hate for him. Two things can be true at the same
time.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device