View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 09:21 AM   #38
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i’ve said 1000 times he may well have broken the law. that doesn’t mean this isn’t a smear campaign. Why haven’t the secret service agents testified about what happened in the car? is there a single person on the committee who doesn’t openly hate trump? the two republicans can’t stand him.

I am rooting for him to be sufficiently smeared by this that he can’t run again. Because democrats have shown they can defeat trump. i don’t think they have a prayer against Desantis. not a prayer.

the left has been out to get him
since he won. That doesn’t mean there aren’t legitimate crimes here. But the left has shown a willingness to fabricate charges against him
as well, like the russia hoax you were all obsessed with for two years and nothing was there.

i have no doubt Trump is dirty, and at the same time, the left is crazed with hate for him. Two things can be true at the same
time.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
he may well have broken the law. that doesn’t mean this isn’t a smear campaign

What he did or didn’t do in the suv only shows his state of mind.. and he wanted to be with the mob at the capital

But keep ignoring his word his actions his lack of actions his supporters request for pardons the emails all those who who refused to testify or pleaded the 5th and keep convincing yourself it’s just a smear campaign. All those who did testify and were dismissed by the cult as Rinos or never trumpers

He was poison the minute he came down the escalator and every one knew it to include the GOP. But then then they put Trump before the nation seeing he was a useful idiot whom they lost control over who attacked American democracy with lies and a conspiracy to steal the election via Fraud he conveniently blamed others of doing. and that’s why we are we’re we are today.

You can’t smear a person by telling the Truth and presenting Facts

Only Trump loyalist think that’s a smear campaign
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device