View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 09:59 PM   #61
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
But to say someone is entitled to pay employees a starvation wage and encourage them to take government assistance while pocketing billions is so mortally currupt. But I can see why you support that from your posting history.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe, no one has to work there, no one has to shop there. The Waltons figured out how to do retail better than anyone on the planet.

"But I can see why you support that from your posting history."

I want everyone to succeed and be comfortable, I genuinely do. If I had billions, I would happily give 99% of it away. But you can't take it by force.

You, and liberals, have this idea that the wealthy are stealing from everyone else. Not so. Wealth is not finite. Neither the Waltons, nor the CEO of Walmart, are responsible for the fact that so many kids don't do homework in high school, and this are stuck in dead-end jobs. The solution isn't to punish the wealthy, the better solution is to incentivize people to acquire the skills to get a better job than stocking shelves at Walmart.

Liberalism: gimme, gimme, gimme.

White cops are to blame for violence against blacks. The wealthy are to blame for poverty.

Yawn.