View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 12:19 PM   #22
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
And i believe your right to sport your tin foil hat..." the left is trying to bring down the system.". a just another talking point of the rights .. talk about a big wide brush

you cant just have the change you want nor can I

Most cops shooting people are doing so as a result of a dangerous / illegal activity in process. Most times it is justified, unfortunate, but justified.

Due process ^^^^^^unfortunate, but justified.

take guns from a potential threat "Due process must be adhered to.

but red flag bill to you is outrageous you just made my point
https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/...rundel-county/

Red flag bill ends this mans life at the hands of police.
Sounds to me like he answers door, sees it is police so he places his handgun down next to the door, is told or reads the ERPO and gets irate, picks his gun back up and the cop tries to physically take it from him instead of negotiating with the man who is clearly upset. That is not a reason to murder someone. The cop made a choice to grab at the gun and clearly it was the wrong choice. If I was that guy I would have said see you in court and shut the door.
Pretty sad story.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.