View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 12:12 PM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Jim, take the ten seconds and read up on it yourself. This is why you rarely know what you're talking about.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Here's the video...

She says she's going to put them out of work. She's not very ambiguous about it. She also makes a very vague reference to the fact that she doesn't want to forget those people, and that (somehow) they will all have jobs in "green energy".

Well, many of those pepole are currently unemployed, and after 8 years of having a tree-hugging fanatic in the White House, I don't think those coal miners have yet found the pot of gold at the end of the green energy rainbow.

But I am sure that Hilary's apologist-in-chief here, will tell me that I am wrong, and that in fact most of those former coal miners are way better off now, thanks to Obama and Hilary. I guess they just forget to tell the unemployed miner who started all this by asking her the question. Maybe the libs can start going through his garbage too, and dig up dirt on him, like they did to Joe The Plumber, who had the nerve to ask Obama a question which he bombed. Because when libs know they look stupid, they respond with personal attacks. Always.