Thread: kavanaugh
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 09:22 AM   #152
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
The fact that he didn't confide about the event could mean that there was no event occur. Besides confiding is accusing. Confiding would still be an unsubstantiated statement of the accuser. Using the accuser's words as evidence that his accusation is true is circular evidence. That is, it is not actual evidence if it has no corroboration.
So he allegedly attempted to molest and due to age and fear (so common) she didn’t tell anyone, so what evidence are you expecting? That is why the FBI investigation is required, to determine if there were witnesses or a pattern of behavior that can support her claim.

Thousands of boys were molested by their priests, no evidence there, just stories by adults finally having the courage to come forward, you ok believing them without proof?

My X was raped in high school, never told anyone and only therapy decades later allowed her to share the horror and fear. No evidence it ever happened, no way to prove it, but the trembling she exhibited on telling me is proof enough.

Show some empathy, no evidence means nothing, this has been she said vs he said, an investigation is required. I doubt there isn’t a guy alive who acted that way in the past, who would emphatically deny it without proof or any investigation having been done.

ps: I have empathy for his family and even for him if proven to be innocent and she mistook him for someone else.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Got Stripers; 09-29-2018 at 02:15 PM..