View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 08:54 PM   #27
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
His shift to trump is telling. I’ve never heard of anyone saying he’s gay by the way.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Graham did not shift to Trump (my God, everything is about Trump to you people). He defended Kavanaugh from a smear campaign. I don 't like Trump any more today than I did last month, but I defended Kavanaugh. Defending the presumption of innocence, and embracing Trump, aren't the same thing. The fact that you can't differentiate these things shows that Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong in you. EVERYTHING to you, is about Trump.

Here's the difference between the 2 parties. In 2008, the GOP was annihilated. Completely annihilated. In response, the GOP formed the tea party, and we went to work. And for the most part, we did it with civility, and with a lot of help from Obama in the form of liberal over-reaching.

When the Democrats started losing, they formed Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter, and ANTIFA. Compare that to the tea party?

Hilary says it's impossible to be civil with Republicans. Not with Trump, but with all Republicans. Good thing she's not bitter.