View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 07:58 AM   #51
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Men its very simple when one makes statements at his events such as

"I love the old days, you know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out in a stretcher, folks," Trump had said of one protester. Then: "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."
If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees."

He also said that the young man who was sucker-punched in North Carolina had been "taunting," "loud" and "disruptive," and was holding up his middle finger — "a terrible thing to do."

And even his fellow Republicans see whats going on or are they just being liberals and being politically correct

America is better than this. We don't have to tear each other apart," Texas Sen. Ted Cruz said. "When you have a campaign that disrespects the voters, when you have a campaign that affirmatively encourages violence, when you have campaign that is facing allegations of physical violence against members of the press, you create an environment that only encourages this sort of nasty discourse."

Kasich said during a stop in Cincinnati that there's "no place for a national leader to prey on the fears of people."

This is going down a road the United States has never traveled but it has the potential change this country overnight .. for the good or the bad we'll have to wait and see
I partially agree but it didn't start with Trump as this has been escalating over the past 8 years and President Obama has been fanning the flames .
Read Kasicj's quote again .
When violent agitators are deliberately sent in a violent response is predictable if not expected , even hoped for . I believe you are one of this hoping .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device