View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 11:39 AM   #1
detbuch

Biden border surge could be 1.4++million illegal crossings/year

Former ICE director says illegal border crossings at the current rate could be 1.4 million in a year, and become astronomical if the Remain in Mexico policy is abandoned. Not to mention the huge added burden on containing covid 19.

“I wrote an op-ed for Fox News seven months ago and I said if Joe Biden became president, we would lose the border and it’s happening,” Homan replied. “The surge is already there. Now, you mentioned those numbers, but the truth is, it’s almost 4,000 crossings a day because Border Patrol isn’t adding [the ones who got away]. So there’s a way they count footprints in the sand and vehicle stop. So it’s about 4,000 a day. Now, you times that by a month, that’s 120,000 month, which is 1.4 million a year.”

“And that’s why Title 42 is still in place for single adults. Once [the Remain In Mexico policy] stops adhering to Title 42, the numbers will be astronomical. And we knew this will happen because all the promises Joe Biden has made and he continues to make. And you know, so this isn’t by accident. This is by design. This is an open border strategy. He has bowed to the left, we lose the border.”

"Biden previously promised to eliminate immigration restrictions put in place by the Trump administration, including the Remain in Mexico policy, which requires asylum seekers to remain in Mexico while they wait for their U.S. court hearings."

https://thegreggjarrett.com/former-i...urce=Hootsuite

Last edited by detbuch; 02-16-2021 at 01:43 PM..