Thread: Россия
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 01:30 PM   #83
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
If there is evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, let's see it. As of this moment, there is none. (not talking about collusion was I )

Funny, during the campaign, when Trump said it was rigged,([COL Obama made fun of Trump for suggesting that American presidential elections could be influenced that way.( again your suggestion is not correct voter fraud would rob him of the election, and his encouragement of his supporters to monitor polling places — and not at all about Russian interference in the election.) But now that Trump won, I'm supposed to believe that our elections are vulnerable to foreign influence. ( another FBI denier )

"ALL YOU CAN DO IS MENTION OBAMA ??? WHY IS THAT "

It's not all I can do, it's one thing I do. In this case, I do it to point out your glaring hypocrisy. You said a captain should go down with the ship. I can make a long list of democrat leaders who presided over bad results, and I bet you never called for any of them to go down with the ship. ( again you cant stay on topic you are unable to look at the totality of Trumps administration indictments and failures to conduct normal governmental activities )

"TRUMP SOLD THE COUNTRY A BOOK OF LIES AND PEOPLE BOUGHT IT "

What lies did he sell that I bought, exactly? Can you name a couple? His biggest lie he said he was going to make America great again !!
America never stopped being great

"the sun is shining brightly on Trump and his administration"

Did you say the same thing about Hilary's handling of her emails? Or once again, do your ethical standards only apply to Republicans?( again you fail she was investigated and in the sunlight you just dont like the outcome Trumps dosnt have an out come but i will accept it will you?

The economy is roaring, unemployment is down (especially for blacks, which caused not one democrat to clap),you love speaking for Black america being down doesn't mean resolved ISIS is being pulverized. ISIS was getting pulverized from the start are you saying it took a republican to convince you it was happening
I dont hate Republican for being Republicans .