View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 05:40 PM   #18
Plum Crazy

Well I ended up doing mine online. No sweat. Printed out 3 copies on card stock. Went to do my husbands and no go. Had to sign up all over again for him and then I go to print it and NO GO. Try again and again (like it says) 20 times. Finally I get back to the site and find a phone number cause now I have to know if this is coming off my card. Lady says I can't have an address in line 2. It doesn't work with an address in line 2. I always put 2 addresses cause all my mail goes to a PO BOX and they always want a real address. She changed it and I was able to print. That done I asked if a REAL permit will be mailed to us. NO. I said well do you realize that we are supposed to have this on our person and we are fishing saltwater sometimes up to our necks and that paper and computer ink turn to an unreadable mess when wet? She said yea, but nothing will be mailed to you. Last year even though we put those paper reg. cards in plastic they got trashed. Try getting it out of the plastic and ALL the ink stuck to the plastic.
I guess the good thing about printing at home is we can print as many as we want. I'll keep them in my backpack, truck, camper and on my person. I'll tell ya though SOMEONE at sometime better ask me for it. I want to see this enforced and I want to see the poachers fined or worse.
Done with rant.
Oh ya did I mention that the woman on the phone was based in Tennessee and I couldn't understand a word she said. Tennessee??????????????????? I was yes may-ammed and no may-ammed to death.

"It's not about the fish, it's about fishing for the fish. The fish is gravy."
Plum Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote