View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 10:11 PM   #21
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
You choose to believe only what you want to believe. I'm not saying Bush is off the hook on everything. You fail to understand the facts and timeline and place any of the blame on the Democrats. You and others just keep saying" Bush did it,it's his fault".
Not at all. The Dems have a lot to do with the current issue in which we are in. However, with regards to the video you posted that's basically Bush and Cheney blasting the Dems, I see it as above.

My post was in now way a Republicans vs. Democrats. It's that I think Bush and Cheney's policies are 70% at fault for our current state. Just about every single policy they put into place has been an extremely huge failure - No Child Left Behind, Invading Iraq because they have WMDs, massive tax rebates in an already moderately strong economy, taking unbiased scientific research out of environmental policies, firing people from NASA for creating reports on greenhouse gases... I could go on and on and on.

Then, when the policies fail, Bush and Cheney were the first ones to either blame the Democrats directly for their failure, or blame the Democrats for not immediately coming up with a fix.

As I said before, this is not about Repub vs Dem. It's about Bush and Cheney being complete failures and blatant hypocrites.