View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 03:01 AM   #64
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkners View Post
By definition:
Nepotism is the granting of jobs to one's relatives or friends in various fields, including business, politics, entertainment, sports, religion and other activities. Nepotism is the act of using one's power to secure better jobs or unfair advantages for a family member when they may not have the right skill, experience or motivation compared to others.

Hunter Biden getting the job was not by definition nepotism. He, perhaps, was given the job by Barisma so that they could gain favor from the then current administration. This was never alleged or proven.

it's pretty obvious and I think he even admitted so in an interview

Donald Trump appointing his daughter and son-in-law to positions, however, IS nepotism, since neither one was qualified to have their positions. One should question why Jared, who is making Middle East Policy, got hundreds of millions of dollars of financing for his 666 building on the verge of bankruptsy, from the very people who the policies he is advocating for when virtually no one was willing to lend him money. The financial conflict of interest there is undeniable. The fact that they aren't getting a salary, is a moot point considering they are both receiving huge financial benefits by their association with the administration.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
how did msnbc and cnn miss this bombshell?