View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 07:20 AM   #25
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Wow. I had a typo. I added an extra B. I should know better than hit 'view post' from an ignored poster
If you were a real man you'd admit this was intentional spelling to appear more "fishing man like" rather than a scientist.

It's ok to hang with your peeps, just be yourself.

Quote:
She has been a campaigning, bible thumping Christian her entire career (who is cute, 41 and unmarried, claims to adhere to her faith 100%, hence my question if she was a virgin).
She does take a nice photo.

Quote:
I'm not trying to define anything. The point RIJ was making was that the Tea party was a fairly centrist movement, My point back was that she is not a centrist candidate, so it makes it hard for me to view the tea party as a 'centrist' movement when this is who they back.
Like an infant their highest priority it to gain enough weight quickly to remain viable. I think they'll back anyone who will champion the core platform who looks to have a chance at a third party nomination.

Quote:
A good point on Morning Joe this AM before I left the house, and just a comment.
As you were recharging your Liberatorator-ator.

I've read Joe Scarborough's book and he's no Republican. I don't think he went on a single tirade about the genetic dysfunctions of Liberals.

Quote:
If O'Donnell was a chubby, middle aged, bald, male candidate, who lied in the past about his college experience, had home foreclosures, was pursuing seemingly frivolous lawsuits, who once claimed she couldn't because of her faith, lie to Nazi's about hiding a Jew in her attic, they would not be a viable candidate. Instead we get Palin-light.
It's shameful how the lamestream media and their robot "Karl Rove" is out attacking this poor woman, just because she's speaking truth to power.

Don't mess with a Mama Grizzly.

-spence