View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 10:10 AM   #101
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Neither of my kids live at home. Last election we received mail in ballots for them in the mail, twice. What was to stop me from filling them out and mailing them back? They both voted in person in their respective locations too. Knowing people, the honor system isn’t 100% effective
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Who ever claimed it was 100% that’s an impossible system

It’s your child’s responsibility to change their address. And if did fill them out only 1 vote would have been counted

It’s all a republicans hoax

The example below proves it

There is no reason to stand near drop boxes in Arizona and monitor who is casting ballots. After all, there is no evidence at all that drop boxes are a vehicle for casting fraudulent votes. The Associated Press contacted election administrators across the country and found no significant examples of fraud being committed using drop boxes.

Yet there has been a movement to do precisely that.
Much of the concern about drop boxes, of course, derives from the film “2000 Mules,

If something is broken fix it but. When those who claim it’s broken elected and non elected people are just lying and have zero empirical proof .. it is clearly their fault why people have lost Trust in elections

And it’s only the Republicans making those claims

And democrats concerned about the elections issue are the lies . Not this mythical fraud that statistically barely exist

No evidence for systematic voter fraud: A guide to statistical claims about the 2020 election

https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2103619118
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device