Thread: DONE YET?
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 06:52 AM   #25
scottw

Weren't you just accusing me of being the snob?

-spence[/QUOTE]

only in a kind-hearted way, I think I've also expressed my affection for you...so touchy?

btw..got up later than intended and the wind was blowing the wrong direction but the fish were everywhere, I love mornings like this..

you can spin it however you want, this is another example of the radical element that surrounds Obama from the grass roots to his closest "Spiritual Advisor"...he constantly finds himself first excusing and then distancing or tepidly condemning people with whom he's been closely associated...NOT GOOD..the other two candidates don't have to do anything of the sort, and at this point in a presidential campaign or primary for that matter you should have solidified your base and begun talking to the entire country about electing you...he's increasingly becoming a "niche" candidate, I'm really beginning to admire Hillary, I honestly questioned her ability as a campaigner and seriously underestimated her, considering what has unfolded for her she's been unwaivering...kinda admire the stick-to-it-iveness

I'm guessing O was po'd about the flag, I mean, after all, these are his supporters, he's the candidate, these are to be his campaign offices and the interior decorator decides to go with a little tiny Obama pic and a giant Che flag..I'd be outraged as well!