View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 07:46 AM   #55
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
January 6th was a few dozen jerks who threw a temper tantrum. Maybe a few of them hoped that somehow they were going to change the election results, but that's a few kooks. There was no widespread plot, no more than there's widespread plot among white cops to slaughter black people, yet every TV station other than Foxnews claims there is, and that stupid claim has led to violence and murder.
Quote:
How many people were inside the capital? A million?

Did the Chewbacca guy (40 months for goofy trespassing seems harsh to me) have a well-thought out plan for the coup?

They took a page right out of you sides well-worn playbook, staged a much more peaceful riot than your side did that summer, demanded that they get their way, and the system told them to f-ck off, exactly as the system is supposed to tell them.

There are way too many conservatives for my liking, who act like there's hard evidence the election was stolen. There's also too many liberals fo rmy liking (almost all of them) who say that everything, including the Rittenhouse event, is a matter of white supremacy. Each side spewing lies for political gain. There are 2 differences. (1) Foxnews doesn't claim every night all night, that the election was stolen, but you almost everything on MSNBC and CNN is presented through the prism of race. (2) the only person killed as a direct result of the Trump riot, was an unarmed, tiny, female rioter, shot without warning while obviously posing no immediate threat to anyone, killed by a cop with a documented history of being stupidly reckless with his gun.

Your side is more choked up about the death a 4- or 5-time child rapist who announced that he was going to kill Rittenhouse for absolutely no reason, then tried to take his rifle.

Have fun with that. I have to go to starch my robe for tonights klan meeting.

Quote:
just show me the evidence that they were part of a coordinated plot, with a coordinated plan to accomplish anything other than what they accomplished ( nothing).
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Quote:
a weapon in a hotel! and a ladder.

against the united states federal government. it’s amazing we survived that existential
threat.

it’s a good thing that ladder was only a ten footer . if they brought the 12-footer, the country would be a wasteland.

the most ominous threats were weapons not on their persons, and a ladder. i think they got this idea from an episode of ‘24’. Even Jack Bauer was helpless in the face of a ladder.
Quote:
i heard one guy had a level. i hope they executed him on the spot.
oh this thread is a gift!

antifa brings lots of weapons, does that mean they’re domestic terrorists? your side won’t even admit they exist.

Quote:
I heard one of them had a tape measure, that's obviously the Osama Bin Laden of the group.
Quote:
Is it 702 indictments? It's that high?
Quote:
you’re acting as if the entire right is forgiving those rioters. problem
is, we aren’t. You’re the ones who always give your own side a free pass.

Charge them with every single law that hey actually broke, and punish them accordingly. i can’t imagine how you infer from that, that I feel they were just tourists.

but everyone here has trouble understanding your gibberish, so that’s not news.
I infer that from what you post, see above

Conspiracy cases will come, the Proud Boys are scheduled for April

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin