Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 09:29 AM   #327
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Seeing Trump bailed on his Jan 6th event no worries for our resident jan6 th minimizers. They Can tune in to

Newsmax to Air 'Day of Outrage' for Jan. 6 Anniversary. Day of Outrage” was produced by Newsmax to accurately and fairly detail the events related to the Capitol siege of Jan. 6.

With the following guests

The program includes exclusive interviews with Greg Kelly, who is the host of "Greg Kelly Reports"; Sebastian Gorka, former strategist to President Donald Trump; Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga.; Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas; retired Marine Gunnery Sgt. Jessie Jane Duff; Senior Analyst for Strategy at the Center for Security Policy J. Michael Waller; Ashli Babbitt’s mom Micki Witthoeft; Babbitt’s husband, Aaron; Jan. 6 detainee Kenneth Harrelson’s wife, Angel; former detainee Chris Worrell’s fiancée, Trish Priller; and business owner Roberto Minuta.

I am sure these speakers will fill you ears with a recurring theme you all ready believe. … Nothing happened. What you saw was a peaceful protest being twisted by liberals to discredit Republicans and peaceful protesters

And presented no threat to American Democracy then or in the future

But this guest is my favorite. Ashli Babbitt’s mom. She’s upset that Pelosi, Feinstein won’t speak to her about her daughter death but Trump has , Of course he has! Our POTUS supporting someone who attacked the capital in his name. Lol
Ashley Babbit was unarmed, and killed for the crime of trespassing, by a cop with a documented history of being stupidly reckless with his firearm.

she was a white trumper, killed by a black cop, which is exactly why the left ignores her death. if she was a black gang banger killed by a white cop in a questionable shooting then the left would care. there’d be riots, speeches by al sharpton, etc.

it’s all politics. the left is making january 6 out to be more than it was, the right wa td to pretend it never happened.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device