View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 02:29 PM   #69
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
Because just like that lie Jim , this story also won't get any serious play by the media . Its just not as important as say .... Someone saying Obama doesn't love his country . You would think it would be seeing how hypocritical this was, as well as dangerous to this country's national security. I'm sure her emails have been scrubbed by now . Trey dropped the ball on this as he knew about this in August .
Complete BS and another reason why I don't think this President does love this country !
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
no one can sit in Rev Wright's church for 20 years, call that man his spiritual advisor, let that man baptize your kids, and truly love what the country stands for. It's not possible. I'm supposed to believe that Obama just happened to skip all those sermons with viscious anti-American rhetoric? Sorry, if I sat in a church led by a white supremacist for 20 years, I cannot claim to love black people. It doesn't make sense.

Nor can one choose to be a political lapdog of Bill Ayers, who tried to bomb the US Capital Building, and love this country.