Thread: cHIPmUnkS
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 11:51 AM   #104
fishbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
I've been observing this thread for awhile. Munks have taken over my yard and now foxes are coming in and digging huge holes all over the place trying to get the, someone has to go....
I used one of the big storage containers (giant tupperware) and filled it with water and sunflower seeds. put a few 2/4 from the bulkhead to the container. I've fished 12 out over the last 3 days. remember those red squirrels that invaded my garage? fished 5 out too.
Also set up a have a hart trap on the other side of the house - 5 caught and dunked so far. Still see tons in the yard but Im chipping away (pun intended)
Pee around the areas where the chipmunk holes are. It will keep the chipmunks and foxes away. I've been peeing outside when I get home late from fishing.

I also recently noticed the red squirrels around my yard. Must be about 6 of them that I've seen. I'll keep peeing, but maybe I'l try the suflower trick with them, too.

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio
fishbones is offline   Reply With Quote