View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 07:02 AM   #17
Rmarsh

Things never change....sales department giving customers unrealistic completion dates. I start finish work and am told the house was supposed to be done already.
Not good to rush the finish work, but office people insist on "telling customers what they want to hear" when they sign up.
Another thing that irks me is customers that walk thru and point out things that they assume I am finished with that I am not.... thinking they need to "remind" me. This happens a lot.
I was installing cabinets, a man came in said he was the grandfather of the customer, asked if he could look around and report progress to grandson. I said "sure but keep in mind that I'm not finished with anything yet" he said he understood. Few minutes later he comes back and tells me that although the bathroom cabinets are screwed together they don't appear to be fastened to the wall studs. I said "you are absolutely correct sir.... and what did I tell you five minutes ago"? DUH!
Also I have no idea what the electrician was thinking when he located recessed lights in kitchen....they line up with nothing!

Last edited by Rmarsh; 08-26-2023 at 05:56 AM..
Rmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote