Thread: NRA
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 07:05 AM   #217
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReelinRod View Post

Are these Constitutional idiots really that stupid?

Can any supporter of this administration explain how gun control can be "enacted" by EO?
he doesn't really want to sidestep Congress...but he's being forced to...it's in our best interest

these guys are funny....

January 8, 2013

"CNN and the gun grabbing media are now calling for Alex Jones to be shot the day after his heated appearance with Piers Morgan.

In a segment on Piers Morgan’s CNN program, sports columnist for the Daily Beast, Buzz Bissinger, shockingly states:

“I don’t care what the justification is that you’re allowed in this country to own a semi-automatic weapon – much less a handgun. But what do you need a semi-automatic weapon for? The only reason I think you’d need it is, Piers, challenge Alex Jones to a boxing match, show up with a semi-automatic that you got legally and pop him.”

Abby Huntsman (Huffington Post) : “I’d love to see that… [laughter] in uniform.”

Piers Morgan: “I’ll borrow my brothers uniform.”"

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom? Congress shall have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the People."
— Tench Coxe, 1788

Last edited by scottw; 01-10-2013 at 07:22 AM..